The Asset.Analyzer is designed to be used in all manufacturing industries. It provides the necesseray transparency and analytics framework to ensure comprehensive control over production equipment and processes. Its dashboarding tool provides a centralised platform, from where all information about your machinery and equipment can be consolidated. Its correlation engine provides real-time insight about how different machines and processes are influecing each other and your production performance, analyzing data across processes, machines, locations and departments.
- Future-proof connectivity (i.e., we make sure that your equipment stays connected, even with pending future changes)
- Easy to install and establish connectivity
- Hassle-free solution, low maintenance and high reliability
- Expandability to obtain detailed data-rich data streams (for AOI, ML)
Real-time monitoring & data visualization:
- Easy access to all machine data in your production facility
- Automatic hierarchy (tree structure) for easy location of machines & machine data
- Drag and Drop widgets to customize dashboards quickly
- Out-of-the-box access to advanced industry relevant KPIs and metrics
- Increased transparency
- Measure efficiency, performance, utilization, quality
- Centralized analysis and visualizations (line, site, factory)
- Direct comparisons / overview
- Tool to improve quality, performance and utilization
- Easily combines upstream / downstream data
- Easy M2M correlation
- Powerful correlation tools for faster more effective problem solving, with the option of integrated AI and automated anomaly detection
- Easy platform for developing new data & process insights
- Flexible system allows for quick use-case deployment to answer production relevant questions on the fly
Do you have easy, effortless, real-time access to your machine and process data?
Can you quickly add new measurement data and configure custom widgets and workflows?
Can you easily implement pro-active monitoring and real-time alarming (e.g., email or MS Teams)?
Can you easily compare across any processes, machines, locations, departments?
Do you have real-time SPC or AI-powered data analytics tools for deeper insight and optimizations?
Our organization does not have enough transparency to benchmark and compare the production performance and efficiencies of different processes, machines, location and departments to enable timely and effective strategic decision-making.
Are we using our resources efficiently? What are the key causes behind our production losses? Are we planning our resources effectively? How can we improve our equipment and resource utilization?
The iTAC.Asset.Analyzer delivers a centralized flexible dashboarding tool for the real-time visualization of production performance across processes, machines, locations and departments.
Collecting information on the previous days of production is tedious. Our teams spend hours collecting data from individual machines and manually analyzing it. As a result, production management must make decisions without the full picture. We only establish why we lost output after the fact.
Why are all my light towers showing green, but I still am not meeting my production targets? Are we knowingly producing parts with a high-scrap cost? Why is my work-in-progress growing? What units are taking so long to complete and why?
The iTAC.Asset.Analyzer provides production management with real-time metrics to monitor the current production performance and quality. This enables them to make pro-active data driven decisions.
Our failure analysis is slow and manual, often involving multiple separate teams and data sources. Our engineers spend weeks collecting data and doing analysis to figure out what the root-cause of the current problems are.
Why did our attrition rate suddenly jump? Why does this component register so many false-calls at the AOI? Why does the miss-pick rate vary so much on this machine? Does the peak oven temperature effect my defect rate ? How does the printer squeegee pressure effect my defect rate at different humidity levels?
The iTAC.Asset.Analyzer provides engineering teams with a complete data traceability, easily combining upstream and downstream sources for a complete digital thread of the production system. It facilitates ease root cause identification through AI-assisted correlations, accelerating any problem-solving task.
Our current systems to access machine and production data are slow and unreliable. Our IT team has to maintain relationships with each machine vendor for compatibility with future S/W and protocol updates.
How do we update our system for Vendor “A” next week, when they upgrade to the new version? How will this effect all the reporting tools? How do we improve the system to prevent a big outage for the next update? How do we ensure that we do not lose important system data during the scheduled maintenance?
The iTAC.Asset.Analyzer provides vendor neutral connectivity, with iTAC managing all relationship with equipment manufactures to ensure a continuous and uninterrupted services. The platform is designed to high uptimes, even when upgrading or updating the system.