The iTAC.IIoT.Edge is an all-in-one solution to perform advanced real-time analytics on machine and sensor data in the manufacturing and production environment. It creates the basis for directly influencing manufacturing processes and impacting parameters to generate dynamic changes, keep the overall process stable, and avoid errors. Different use cases can be implemented on a single platform, for example forecasting machine conditions and upcoming failures or maintenance.
- Combines streaming and batch analytics on one centralized, scalable platform that can be run on-premise or in the cloud.
- Offers out-of-the-box access and integration to the iTAC MOM.Suite, as well as extensive integration possibilities to 3rd party MES systems.
- Provides a streaming engine to perform complex calculations, aggregations and manipulations of production data allowing for advanced monitoring, and flexible statistical process as well as closed-loop control.
- Integrates an AI engine that can be used in low-latency production critical situations to perform complex classification and/or predictions on machine and sensor data in real-time
- Integrates with external workflows, using Email, SMS and MS Teams to allow the system to provide production and maintenance teams with information pro-actively.
- Provides connectivity options to both on-premise and cloud-based tools for a large number of state-of-the-art 3rd party machine learning and AI tools.
Linking of structured MES/MOM data with unstructured information
Increase of output and product quality
Use of machine learning and other algorithms
Predictions of machine and process operation
Automated generation of warning and alarms
Avoidance of errors