iTAC Software is positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) by Gartner and continues to be recognized in this report.
The Gartner Magic Quadrant research methodology provides a graphical competitive positioning of four types of technology providers, in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct: Leaders execute well against their current vision and are well positioned for tomorrow; Visionaries understand where the market is going or have a vision for changing market rules, but do not yet execute well; Niche Players focus successfully on a small segment, or are unfocused and do not out-innovate or outperform others; and Challengers execute well today or may dominate a large segment, but do not demonstrate an understanding of market direction.
Gartner Magic Quadrant can help you to understand how a market’s technology providers are competitively positioned and the strategies they are using to compete for end-user business. The Gartner Magic Quadrant enables you to get quickly educated about a market’s competing technology providers and their ability to deliver on what end users require today and in the future and compare a technology provider’s strengths and challenges with your specific needs.
Read the report to learn why iTAC was positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for MES!
Alongside Gartner placing iTAC Software as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant, we are proud to announce that we are as well acknowledged in the Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems report and ranked highest and second highest in 3 out of 4 use cases:
- Modular microservice architecture
- End-to-end state-of-the-art system connectivity with open API structure for cost-optimized shopfloor integration
- Functional offering for active management and control of production processes
- IIoT and analytics functionalities for predictive quality and predictive maintenance
- Integrated and configurable APS service for optimizing order control and processing
- BI solution for high transparency in production, also across sites
- Standardized HTML5 client framework for optimized user interfaces and high usability
- Availability and deployment on-premises, as hybrid solution, on cloud/IoT platform
- Seamless integration with customer's digital platform strategy
- Low-Code tools for easy modeling of business processes specific user interfaces and HMIs
iTAC Software has been recognized for its ability to execute and the completeness of vision.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems, Rick Franzosa and Christian Hestermann, April 26, 2023
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems, Rick Franzosa, Christian Hestermann, 10 July, 2023.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from iTAC Software.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.