- Presales technical support: support the sales team, audit and analyze customer needs and give recommendations concerning the choice of equipment.
- Sales support: provide required documentation for quotation submission (specifications, site plans). Occasionally establish commercial offers in cooperation with the Sales managers.
- Internal project monitoring: create the project under Oracle, inform all the departments involved in the new projects, create commercial and technical documents and files, organize contract reviews with internal services and customers, ensure compliance with the specifications and the contractual terms agreed upon with the customer, with the costing established, the agenda, and ensure good quality of the equipment.
- Ensuring smooth progress of the project until final acceptance by the customer.
- Education: Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer, or other (high school graduation + 5 years University study)
- Experience: successful experience of 5 years in the business segment of industrial equipment, ideally in the printing, coating or air pollution abatement industry.
- You speak operational French, English and German (negotiation level), and you are familiar with the Office Pack and MS Project.
- You have good interpersonal skills (listening and communication), and writing skills (French, English and German).
- You are rigorous and manage your job autonomously. You are appreciated for maintaining a positive working relationship with the technical teams.