With the iTAC.SMT.Edge machine integration platform, data in SMT production is combined from the shopfloor and distributed to higher-level systems via a direct interface.
In electronics manufacturing, the importance of data continues to grow. Particularly in SMT manufacturing, which consists of systems from different producers, manufacturer-independent networking between machines and higher-level enterprise systems is a requirement for data exchange and analysis.
With iTAC.SMT.Edge, machines and equipment from different manufacturers and of different ages can be connected using a bidirectional connection. This allows production processes to be optimized and product quality to be increased. In SMT manufacturing, data must be transmitted to higher-level systems in an easy and reliable way. Complications with data transfer might occur when different machines in SMT productions use different communication methods. This challenge can be handled with the analytics solution iTAC.SMT.Edge.
- Acquisition of manufacturer- and platform-independent data in any format
- Recording, linking and analyzing data in real time
- Processing of information on the edge
- Optimization of production processes and quality
- Transparent production through qualified data
- High data sovereignty with edge technology