- Responsible for the maintenance and execution of cost center and shared services distribution cycles, as well as cost center and shared services planning, and the calculation of allocation keys.
- Coordinates the monthly performance analysis: Variances between actual and budgeted expenditures in cost centers and shared services, assists in coordinating action plans to maintain budget control.
- Responsible for the Forecasting process (FC1, FC2 and FC3) as well as Quarter end predictions and the reporting of such scenarios within Hyperion
- Responsible for the reporting of the Income Statement and additional information and notes related to the company's actual figures within Hyperion.
- Provides support in the generation of the liquidity plan over an 18-month horizon.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and reporting according to internal and external customer requirements.
- Coordinates monthly project review meeting.
- Responsible for providing the required Project control information on a monthly basis.
- Provides contractual support to the development of projects (foreign exchange hedges, bonds and guarantees, and other milestones)
- Responsible for project structuring, variance analysis and updating completion estimates (cost and margin).
- Represents the Finance area in project kick-off meetings and technical reviews.
- Responsible for the analysis of System Projects (whether or not Dürr de México is the project leader) including the control of the +- lists.
- Coordinates the Pipeline process (Incoming Orders, Gross Margin Analysis, MPCR, etc.) and manages the capture of this information in the SAP system.
- Manages, coordinates and provides support to the CFO in the creation of guarantee and contingency reserves and performs the analysis and valuation of technical risks in financial terms.
- Calculates, manages and internally controls the foreign exchange hedging requirements of projects to avoid foreign exchange exposure.
- Provides support to the Project Manager in determining individual project cash flows.
- Advises the project manager in identifying risks and opportunities of a project and integrates this information in an appropriate way in the cost report and the update of the expected results.