- Design & create control system drawing packages including: Electrical Power & Control circuits, One Line Diagrams, PLC IO drawings, Control Panel Layouts, Field Wiring Diagrams, P&IDs, and Bills of Equipment.
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components and circuitry using AutoCAD Electrical, or EPlan.
- Organize and coordinate projects including reviewing of proposals, gathering information used in generating and/or revised drawings by reviewing existing drawings on AutoCAD, EPlan, hard copy blueprint, or performing calculations.
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Consult with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Identify, locate and procure components or services as may be required to complete assigned projects.
- Coordinate project information with co-workers, customers and other departments.
- Review work orders and specifications with vendors and design staff to resolve problems and modify designs.
- Release jobs for production and follow-through to ensure completion per project schedule.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, and conductor paths.
- Develop Bills of Materials in SAP
- Associate's Degree
- 3 - 7 years of related experience
- Experience using AutoCAD Electrical, and/or Eplan
- Knowledge of electrical theory, control concepts and relay logic, motor circuits.
- Basic working knowledge of National Electrical Code.