- Design & create mark-ups of all drawings needed for a job including the schematics and P & ID’s to the support drawings, assembly drawings, and flow diagrams.
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components and circuitry using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Organize and coordinate projects including reviewing proposals, gathering information used in generating and/or revised drawings by reviewing existing drawings on AutoCAD, Microfilm, hard copy blueprint, or performing calculations
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Consult with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Identify, locate and procure components or services as may be required to complete assigned projects.
- Support of manufacturing in fabrication of design, purchasing components as
- Coordinate information with co-workers, customers and other departments.
- Review work orders and procedural manuals and confer with vendors and design staff to resolve problems and modify design.
- Release jobs for production and follow-through to ensure completion.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, and conductor paths.
- Develop Bills of Materials in Oracle
- Associate's Degree
- 3 - 7 years of related experience
- AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan is also beneficial
- Knowledge of electrical theory, control concepts and relay logic